Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yoshi's 4 year old birthday party.

Like I said earlier- Miles' birthday was last fall, but I haven't posted any photos of this awesome event. Miles is (was) obsessed with MarioKart and especially Yoshi. He had been asking for a Yoshi costume for months and months and we were very excited to have a MarioKart themed birthday party.





If you couldn't tell- we are Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Toad. And our little friend Annie is Tinkerbell ;).

















We had so much fun! Miles has already started planning his next birthday party- and I won't tell you the details, but I think it's going to be pretty sweet.

Happy Four Year Old Miles!
Oh, if you are interested in hearing what Miles had to say at age three- click here. I interviewed him at age four just recently, but -of course- I haven't posted it yet. He is- as always- hilarious.

Loves to all of you.
-Cicely

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

That looks so fun!!! I love the Yoshi costume!

Emily said...

so awesome.. and why did not any of these pictures come to me when I was making the calendar..hmm? shame. Miss you and love you much.

Southern Belle said...

I seriously love you. When I saw you dressed up as Mario, that was confirmed! You rock.

zerry ht said...

Yoshi's 4 year old birthday party looks fantastic. I must say, for throwing such a custom party with so much DIY stuff and having so many guests there, it truly was incredibly laid back and enjoyable. I am also organizing the party for my son and it will be hosted at one of the garden party venues in NYC.