Monday, February 28, 2011

Miles is four! And has been for some time. Both of my kids have graduated in age and I have yet to post the pictures of their fabulous birthday parties. Since Miles' birthday was in October- I guess I had better start with his:

This is what we did on Miles' actual birth day. This, like Cedar Point, is a drive from Cleveland. But, like Cedar Point, it is very worth the drive. So, I'm counting this as my #21 Things to do in Cleveland and Beyond.

So... with that:

Activity #21- Port Farms.

Located near Erie, in Waterford, Pennsylvania this is easily one of my favorite places in all the world. There are SO MANY fun things to do at this place. You could easily go for a day trip and enjoy your time there the whole day. I took many pictures and only captured about 1/2 of what we actually did. This fabulous Fall find is only open for your enjoyment mid-Sept thru October. Since Miles' birthday is at the beginning of October- we use his birthday as an excuse to go. For more info- click here.

We will start you off with our favorite part of Port Farms:
























As you can see- we had a blast and the kids had a blast. We can't wait for Miles' next birthday. Well, yes we can. But, when it comes- we will defenitely be enjoying it at Port Farms.

No comments: