Friday, March 4, 2011

West Virgina continued. Class of 2001.

This part of the story wasn't nearly as entertaining as the West Vrigina Zoo. Well, at least not to the outside spectator. It turns out that being with one of my best friends of all time is so enjoyable that we usually spend most of our time laughing until my throat hurts or crying tears of joy when we are doing things like this:







Or this:

Watch this.

Now onto The Virgina of West.

These may have actually been at the zoo. But, the kids had so much fun- I had to post them.




My camera doesn't have a mic- so sadly, there is no sound. But- if you watch closely you can see Faye saying, "Baaaaa" which I think is he confusing a horse for a sheep, and also her stopping to admire the horse while saying, "Oh, so pretty." Also, there is a little footage of Abby's baby Cutie Chase. Her other child, Aspen, is pictured above riding with Miles.


Later, we went to this beautiful place called (insert name of place we went as soon as I remember what it is here) with a couple of Abby's WV friends and their kids.





The kids found a new way to enjoy the swing: the old "Dead Man's Curve." Or something.


And then the kids came as close as they will ever get as children to riding a motorcycle.

2 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you posted those pics!!:} we are really funny. we had soooo much fun, please come down next weekend!!!!!! we can relive these WV rural moments!

Cicely said...

I can't believe the only comment I got about my grandma boobs picture was via text message.