Saturday, March 5, 2011

Peter Parver Pumpkin Carver.

Pumpkin carving at our house is an annual event full of magic and wonder. Okay, it's not that awesome, but we do look forward to it every year. And this year- the whole family got involved. Well, at least for a few minutes.







Dave, if you didn't know, is quite the artist and his pumpkin carvings are always amazing. I am always a few years behind him in technique. This year he did something totally different...


This is what he carved. I know. It's amazing.





And this is mine. I know it's not as cool as Sir Pumpkin Master Cain, but I was pretty proud of it.

Happy Halloween!
(I just wanted to be the first to say it for 2011)

2 comments:

Aly Sharette said...

Miles is concentrating so hard, just like his daddy.

Kellie said...

You're awesome. Happy Halloween to you, too. My kids have been planning their costumes for this year. Jeremy will be a bat, Emma will be Snow White and Megan was going to be Betsy Ross, but then she saw the Marie Antoinette dress pattern and changed her mind. I guess I could change her mind back to Betsy Ross if I told her about Marie, but then I wouldn't get to make a cool dress.