Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Love.


Five years ago today David and I were married.

I have been lucky enough to laugh it up and get down with my best friend for five whole years. And for five years before that- I've been able to laugh it up but not so much get down. We have one two year old mini-Dave and 38/40ths baby girl that we have created and I have never been happier.


I added "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds to my playlist to help put into words how much I love this man. Listen carefully.

David, thank you for loving me. Even when it's hard.

I love you, Sweetie. You are my everything.

3 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Wow 5 years, well really like 10! that is awesome! Congrats you two!! Love ya both!

jolyne77 said...

So great, we have been married 5 years too, and were friends 3 before that. You know, we are so blessed to actually have super men...wonderful marriages...we get to hang out with our best friends...all the time (well, as much as they are home I suppose). I'm glad things are well. Hang in there my friend...Baby Girl will be here soon....

Alesha said...

You two are really cute, hope the day was really good.