Thursday, January 14, 2010

Randoms time.

I haven't spent a lot of time blogging recently and so I've decided to do some of my randoms to make me feel better about it.

Sleepless in Pennsylvania. Well, mostly it was Sleepless in Salt Lake, but we are still trying to get back on schedule. Miles went to sleep at 6:30 tonight and woke up at 10pm. Two words: inappropriate.

Thomas and Friends. I'm not into Thomas or his friends. I have seen the same Thomas movies time and time again, but I must not be paying attention because now that it is 11:19 in the pm and I am watching them with Miles again- I am seeing entire two or three segments that I haven't ever seen before.
Also, Gordon is a snob.

Walk this way. Faye is 12 months old and isn't even close to walking. She doesn't even want to stand up by herself- which doesn't worry me because Miles started walking at 15 months- but she has this crazy ability to climb any possible surface to reach the zenith of the room. Pray for us.

Ugh. The other day Miles jumped onto a fort (a blanket over two pillows) and landed eye first on the the cement. "Lacey said I landed on the bement and Mom says I need vegetables and fruits to get helpy and strong." He also says things like "Well, that makes me fwustewated!" and "Oh, thank you Mommy! That is fantastic or awesome or great or fabulous or terrific." And his new thing is "Ugh." It's not my favorite. Oh, he also says "That's not my favorite."

Rapunzel. Somehow I have long hair. I don't know when it happened, but the other day it was short and now it is long and coming out in exponential rates in the shower.

My past life. Today I was remembering my high school days and I was a little nostalgic for Gwen Stephani's blue hair, the animaniacs, and after school mac and cheese.

Are you kidding me? Faye just woke up.
This ends me.

-Cicely

3 comments:

em said...

"ugh" for you. When we be able to sleep again? I daydream about sleeping.
Your hair is long lately. Your walmart boyfriend thinks it is HOT!
p.s. thanks for coming back to the PA.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

That's funny because I was remembering YOUR blue hair, and thinking about taking over the planet using Pinkie and the Brain as my model for total world domination.

The Mac and Cheese thing is just weird. Mostly because I love it... with organic milk, of course.

Kat said...

Hey it was fun to see you today. If you have any questions or need anythings don't hesitate. kathrynoel@gmail.