Tuesday, July 26, 2011

100 Things to Do in Cleveland and Beyond: Activity 26

Hi there! Long time no see.

I'm back with new business- it's 2011 in real life and on the Cain Train blog and it came just in time. I need a little winter fix with the way the heat wave has been waving it's heat in my face.

Activity 26: Ice skating Lessons.

If you haven't heard it snows it here. A lot. And what better why to enjoy the winter than to get involved in hockey! Well, not so much hockey, yet, considering the skill levels of my 2 and 4 year olds, but maybe someday.


Miles says*: "Look mom, I'm an Artic Lobster."










*I'm not actually sure if he said that or not.

Miles can do it by himself! Watch how excited he gets telling me about it. And, no, there is no sound on the video. My camera is that cool.



And then, Miles was lucky enough to have Daddy join us and show off the skill she learned in at Classic Skating when he was twelve...



I really want you to see this- it is how most of the lesson went. I love it.

No comments: