Friday, June 10, 2011

Utah Winter Games 2010.

These are memories of our LAST trip to Utah- 6 months ago**. yikes.

Luge World Cup (or something like it) in Park City


My Dad has some connection to the World Luging Committee so sometimes we get to go up to Park City and watch the Lugers. It's pretty amazing- and the kids thought it was awesome.





This is a video of Faye playing with her cousin, Tatum, and Miles and Max, another cousin, eating white snow.


Sledding at Falcon Park with (cousins) The Simths


Miles has his game face on.

Miles would only go up the hill if Dave pulled him up.

Watch this- Dave and Miles have a pretty amazing spill. Miles loves to watch it now- didn't love it so much then.


We did so many other things, including some things I don't like to remember, but for some reason- every time I go to Salt Lake- I lose my camera until the day we leave. It is not going to happen this time... unless, of course, it does.

-See you tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow it will be spring on my blog. wink.

** My goal this trip is to get to caught up on my blogging.

No comments: