Monday, February 28, 2011

100 Things to Do in Cleveland and Beyond: Activity 9

When making my list of our first 20 adventures- I realized that I apparently forgot #9 and #11. So I am back tracking a little bit and will try to get those done, before I move on with our winter activities.

Activity #9: CLE --Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.

What?! An aiport? I know, but here is the thing: when you live over 1700 miles from every member of your family- you tend to spend a lot of time at the airport. And every time we make the journey- it is an enjoyable one for the kids. Two words: escalator. There are about 50 escalators at CLE and my kids aren't satified until they ride every last one. Who needs Cedar Point when you can go to the airport?






Of course, it's also nice to see our favorite people come down one of the escalators to greet us at the bottom.

No comments: